Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Performance.

Performance-

In the performance of Romeo and Juliet, I learned a lot of principles, lessons and time management. I also think that we did very well now, before the performance in 3 weeks time. It is because of everyone's hardwork in the props, backdrop, dance and lines. Especially the director of my group Ashikin. She really put in a lot of effort in trying to make everything perfect. :)

For me, I'm playing Juliet in the play. I know its a hard job being a important character, so i had to play really really well so that i dont pull the whole group down. Minor characters like the servingmen to me, is really as important as Romeo and Juliet. United we stand, together we fall.

Overall, I think that everyone really put in effort and soul for this play. I'm really really happy to be in the group. With Michelle, Ashikin, Yiting, Jamie, Thaddeus, Jasper, Canyon, Kianwei and Izzuddin. :) This memory will be etched in my memory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment